Application Functional Consultant
Embark on an exciting career as a Application Functional Consultant. EARN while you LEARN during the comprehensive training.
Dive into impactful projects post-training, collaborating directly with clients. Join us for a rewarding journey!
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Clients to understand their business requirements and identify areas for improvement.
- Design and draft the Functional Requirement document (System blueprint) that documents the current and to-be processes and provides the Gap/ Fit Analysis Report which documents the customization design and approach.
- Responsible for the setup & configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/ NAV/ Navision.
- Explain functional requirements to the Technical Consultant and ensure that the team understands the deliverables.
- Carry out Prototype and Post-development tests.
- Measure the post-development product against the FRD.
- Provide classroom training for the Client's team.
- Handle the upload of Master data and opening balance to Business Central/NAV.
- Conduct User Acceptance Training (UAT) for Key users and ensure the system performs up to expectations and is ready for Go-live Provide Go-Live Support and post-implementation hand holding onsite.
- Assist the Project Managers in handling any ad-hoc assignment (Data upload, preparing documentation, etc.)
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum Diploma in Business IT/ Accountancy or any other business-related discipline.
- Good command of English with good interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication, analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Team player with a desire to learn and progress.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or any other ERP software is a plus.
- Willing to travel as per business needs.