Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience with implementing cloud solutions on a large scale.
- Experience in handling container environments.
- Solid skills in a high level programming language (e.g. Python, TypeScript)
- Extensive knowledge of CI/CD and concepts like immutable infrastructure
- Extensive experience with infrastructure as code through tools like Terraform, CloudFormation etc.
- Security knowledge is a Plus
- Understanding cloud best practices in areas of security, governance, compliance, access management and networking
- Experience with Cloud Architecture Design on large multi-account environments
- Any Cloud Certification is a Plus
- You have an open mindset that shows learning agility
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and support the AWS environments in mission critical production and non production environments.
- Automate using Infrastructure as Code principles and tools (e.g. Python, Terraform, GitLab).
- Maintain the AWS cloud accounts and environments largely focussed on containers and microservices.
- Create standardized building blocks in the form of a Terraform or CloudFormation module delivered by a DevSecOps pipeline.
- Present, demo and document solutions and services for stakeholders.
- Lead DevOps team for ensuring the environment is stable, secure and scalable.