Business Operations Analyst
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Business Operations Analyst to join our growing team. If you are passionate about data analysis, optimizing processes, and contributing to the success of a high-performing sales team, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.
Join us in our mission to drive excellence and make a significant impact on our company's success. We look forward to welcoming you to our team. Apply now!
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in business analysis and/or sales operations.
- Proficiency with productivity software (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Highly analytical, passionate for details, and quantitative mind, capable of translating analytical insights into actions.
- Strong time management skills with ability to work independently in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong cross functional skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the organization. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good to Have Skills:
- Competitive Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Dashboard Experience
- Business Analysis
- Sales Operations
- Ability to Work Independently
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support business activities and processes of the Sales team including new customer onboarding and empanelment.
- Generate analytical reporting to fully examine revenue metrics, market share metrics, and sales performance metrics.
- Execute and organize customer database. Maintain process and data integrity.
- Coordinate and facilitate sales execution of business initiatives and collaborate efficiently with cross functional teams.
- Review sales forecast and revenue report process, work with System team to define and automate the system reports, templates, and dashboard.