GECO Asia Pte Ltd is looking for an experienced CIO to evaluate, plan and implement the use of Information Technology (IT) in supporting an organization's technology development goals. The candidate should have a solid IT background with an in-depth knowledge of the current technology trends. To succeed in this role, the candidate must be creative, analytical, and possess excellent business acumen.
Job Requirements and Qualification:
- Proven experience as a CIO or a similar senior managerial role in IT having successfully implemented a digital transformation project before.
- Excellent knowledge of various IT systems and infrastructure, preferably in one or more of these: Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cloud Solutions or Data Science
- Excellent knowledge in designing and developing NextGen IT systems
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting, and business operations
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills. Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field. Master’s Degree in NextGen Technology Systems Design or Business Management will be preferred
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify the organisation's digital transformation priorities, opportunities, and challenges
- Develop strategies for the IT department to support digital transformation initiatives
- Plan the implementation of new systems. Help IT professionals and other staff to connect the dots on IT imperatives. Use IT to enhance the company competitive edge.
- Recommend purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers
- Plan and oversee the technological infrastructure in the organisation to ensure optimal performance
- Plan and execute strategies for ramping up internal IT resources including technology upskilling programs
- Analyse the costs, value, and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions.