We are looking for motivated IT Professionals who are interested to upskill their technical expertise to become a Cloud Operations Engineer.
If you possess the basic skill requirements below, then you are the person we are looking for. Apply now!
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must Have:
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other technical / IT field, or similar industry experience
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experienced in system administration and networking administration in Linux and Windows Server
- Good to Have:
- Hands-on experience with running production workload in AWS. Similar experience with Azure or GCP can be considered.
- Good understanding of CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps and/or Octopus Deploy.
- Knowledge on scripting skills in Bash, PowerShell, Python and/or Terraform. Familiar with the concept of Infra as Code and Document as Code.
- Experienced with Docker containers and orchestration tool like Kubernetes and AWS EKS.
- Familiar with the concept of Application Performance Monitoring, to collect system telemetry data, and presenting in meaningful way. Familiarity with New Relic and AWS Cloudwatch will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with SAST, SCA, DAST and other vulnerability scanning tools will be an advantage.
- Good to have knowledge on DevOps, Agile practice, ITIL, modern application development, infrastructure security and compliance.
- Good communication skills, analytical thinking and systematic problem-solving skills
- Able to work with the team or independently with minimum supervision
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.