Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in logistics operation and KPI's interpretation; an added advantage
- Customer oriented and team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Initiative, highly motivated and independent individual
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Outlook
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Customer Support and Relations Management for Commercial Vehicles (Truck & Bus)
- Support communication on transportation, warehouse, and system processes for Daimler Commercial Vehicles Southeast Asia (DCVSEA)
- Provide updated developments in the Markets to RLCS’s management and Team Leaders
- Understand and support the markets relating to Logistics operational processes.
- Ensure efficient and reliable communication to all related parties.
- Provide professional and timely support on customer service to internal, DCVSEA and Truck and Bus vendors at all time.
- Support DCVSEA and work with internal teams for a solution or recommendation
- Support on price update inbound/outbound (CORS, price related, etc)
- Support on credit monitoring for shipments to DCVSEA customers