1.Develops, edits and maintains IT performance measures and reports, as well as studies and internal business reports such as dashboards with key performance indicators for division level reporting and decision making.
The position is assigned complex, journey-level assignments. The position works with stakeholders and customers to develop, edit, and ensure the ongoing maintenance of performance measures and reports such as maintaining the performance management repository, documenting method of calculation, method of collection, data source, etc.
2.Reviews and evaluates performance measures, data sources, methods of calculation, and methods of collection and makes recommendations for improvement to business practices. Additional information: The position reviews the performance management repository and all of the performance measures of the Tech services including documented methods of calculation, methods of collection, data sources and makes recommendations for improving the quality and accuracy of performance measures and reports, as well as the functions they measure or report on.
3.Researches, develops, and recommends measures to assess business problems and practices. Additional information:
Research, develops, and analyzes ad hoc or other measures necessary to assess non routine business probl ems that require more understanding by executive leadership to resolve. This may include working with the Management develop necessary reporting tools to complete the assignment and provided the needed information.
4.Communicates with stakeholders to ensure participation in the development of internal measures and performance reports.
Additional information: The position will be responsible for ensuring data is accurate and meets the needs of the Tech services, this includes communicating with the group to ensure business requirements are gathered, as well as coordinating with data owners to ensure the data is reputable and is an accurate reflection of the intended measure.
5.Informs management on results and recommendations from IT division performance reports and studies. Additional information:
Presents as necessary on research and data analysis results, routine reports, and ad hoc assignments.
Audience may include IT management.
6.Ensures measures meet or exceed industry standards. Additional information: The position may attend conferences, meet with counterparts at other agencies, research online, and follow emerging trends to ensure the performance measures and reporting tools are efficient, effective, and contemporary, meeting current industry standards.
• Knowledge performance analysis.
• Considerable knowledge of data analysis.
• Advanced skill in preparing technical documents and maintaining accurate versions of documents.
• Advanced skill in managing multiple and competing priorities.
• Advanced skill in understanding reporting systems.
• Advanced skill in problem solving and detecting potential issues and working to avoid delays and issues with all assignments.
• Advanced skill in working collaboratively and cooperatively with diverse groups.
• High degree of ability to establish goals, objectives, and timelines.
• High degree of ability to direct and organize tasks and projects.
• High degree of ability to comprehensively and accurately analyze information.
• High degree of ability to build, establish, and maintain effective working relationships and coalitions and
communicating effectively in person, by phone and by email.
• High degree of ability to interpret and explain performance measures, data, and trends concerning IT services, and make recommendations for process improvement.
• High degree of ability to obtain support and commitment from team members, including monitoring team
assignments and seeking approvals on documents.
• High degree of ability to respond to customer inquiries and monitor and report on assignment status.
• High degree of ability to resolve customer issues with a focus on customer satisfaction.
• High degree of ability to coordinate and review the entry of information into databases and tracking logs and ensure information is accurate and up-to-date.
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in IT, including 2+ years in shell scripting, automation, Software Delivery and Package creation.
• Extensive experience with various Microsoft workstation Technologies (installation, administration, patching, tuning) particularly Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Windows 7 and Windows 10 Operating System
• Knowledge of Unicenter Software Delivery (alias ITCM) or SSCM (or similar) and Asset Management experience preferred
Programming/scripting experience required:
• Power BI/SAP BI and other Business intelligence tool
• Login Group Policies scripting for AD
• Advance skill in MS Excel
• ActiveX Data Objects and basic ANSI SQL knowledge
Additional programming experience preferred
• ADSI & WMI
• DOS batch scripting
• Creating unattended installations using MSI and InstallShield & customizing User State Migration Tool
• Knowledgeable with Active Directory (with emphasis on Group Policies)
• Knowledgeable with SQL Server preferred (installation and administration level)
• Project management experience a plus
• Team player must be able to work with people within and outside of the I.S. department. Customer service oriented
• Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentation.