Full Stack JAVA Developer (s) – 10 Positions
GECO Asia Pte Ltd is now looking for IT Experts who wishes to upskill their tech stack into Java!
What’s in it for you?
- Training will be provided for developers who are transitioning into JAVA Development.
- Salary will be provided during training, and you can expect a raise after completion of training.
- Employment Benefits: Competitive Salary / Medical Insurance / Coaching / Performance Bonus / $ Service Awards.
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients and exposure to the latest technologies
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
Who we are looking for?
- IT Diploma or Bachelor’s degree from Computer Science, Engineering, or a STEM discipline.
- At least 0 - 2 years of work experience in a Full Stack JAVA Developer
- Must-have Skills: Java / Java Fullstack, Spring Boot, Apache Maven
- Good-to-have Skills (Optional): AWS Cloud, Testing
What to expect?
- Pickup and kick-off cards with leads to understanding the task, get all the required clarification done, and propose alternative solutions.
- Assess and implement new changes in good quality and with tests covered.
- Showcase and review the new changes together with team members.
- Actively work with other development and QA members to solve challenges.
- Carry out feasibility studies and impact analysis for new features.
- Proactively contribute innovative ideas for improvements.
- Support production environment and attend to the escalated issues if required.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity! Please send your application with full resume by email to email@example.com and be a part of a great team with fantastic culture!