We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic JAVA Enterprise Edition (EE) Developer to join our team in the Philippines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- Must have at 3 years relevant work experience in Java Enterprise Edition
- Knowledgeable in software development design patterns
- Experience in JPA, Mocking, Mockito, Transactions, Jmeter, SOAP services, JSON, SonarQube, Amazon Web Service, JSON, Spring Cloud.
Nice-to-have: Background in Spring Framework AOP-DI, Spring Framework DI, SQL, Spring Boot, Eclipse, Intelli-J, DB Design, UML Designs Write, UML Design Read, Jenkins, Junit, Docker
- Designs, codes, or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents and maintains web service applications using a variety of software development toolkits, testing/verification applications, and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards.
- Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured, and validating that the proposed applications align with both the architectural design and the business needs.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing and implementing software enhancements.
If you are interested with the role, Click the Apply button below!