Do you have a passion for languages and cultural exchange? We're looking for a talented Mandarin Translator in Manila and Cebu City to help bridge communication gaps. As a part of the GECO team, your responsibilities will include:
- Document Translation tasks (e.g. Requirements, Designs, e-mails, Tickets, Error information, etc.) from English to a foreign language (indicate language) and vice versa.
- May require interpretation service during conferences or meetings with counterparts, clients, and vendors.
- Initiate and implement Quality Assurance and process improvement activities.
- Assist in Capability Development of bilinguals by conducting coaching or language training activities.
- Research, compile, and learn business, tools, and technical terminologies.
- Use and contribute to strengthening translation tools to increase productivity.
- Work with teams and a diverse range of people.
- Work in a Service Desk setting involving spoken and written communication in a foreign language (non-English).
- Other language-related tasks may be defined and assigned from time to time.
- Able to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, in both English and a foreign language (Mandarin)
- Familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Willing to work on Holidays, Weekends, Shifting Schedules, and extended working hours, as needed.
- Willing to be cross-trained with technical or project management/support tasks.