The selected candidates will be trained on modern technologies on Microsoft Technologies and deployed to our global projects in Singapore, Europe, and other countries in the Asia Pacific. The roles are based in the Philippines, and we support Work from Home working model. Upskill today and Future-proof-your career!
- Health Insurance Benefits with acclaimed hospitals and clinics
- Performance Bonuses
- Career Coaching
- Service Awards
- LEARN while you EARN
MS Azure DevOps Developer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or its equivalent.
- Work experience with an Information Technology (IT) background.
- Desirable Skills: .NET Core 5.0 (C#), Microsoft SQL and React-JS ,Azure App Service, Azure Functions, Azure SQL DB, Azure DevOps, Build and Release Pipeline to Azure, and Design Patterns or Unit Testing.
- Team player who has a growth mindset and confidence to work independently.
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
There is a 3-stage selection process for this program which involves technical assessment and interviews with the prospective mentors.
We would like to highlight that all selected candidates will be employed on selection and will be eligible for salary and employment benefits from Day 1.
What's in it for you: