The Network Administrator will represent his/her department towards the Business Units and project teams and will assure a determining role in the management, support, maintenance, implementation, administration and lifecycle management of network environments.
1. Maintain under operational conditions the current and new network infrastructure and security solutions in respect of the Support processes
2. Build, deploy and administer/manage the current and new network infrastructure (including WAN, LAN, WLAN and network services like NLB...) and security solutions
3. Senior level of operational support on:
- Troubleshooting, incidents and problem management,
- Reporting and communication on activity, quality and performance of the network platforms and security solutions
- Ensure appropriate documentation, including procedures for supports.
4. Assist new implementations of all Network and Security Infrastructure components