We are seeking a skilled Oracle Applications DBA to join our team. In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for identifying and resolving issues within critical business systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field
- Act as software detectives, providing dynamic services to identify and resolve issues within critical business systems.
- 4+ years of experience in Oracle DBA Database Admin.
- Proficient in DBA tasks, including data import/export, DB patching, and database monitoring.
- Troubleshoot and resolve DB issues
- Knowledge of tuning Oracle DB, PL/SQL/SQL performance analysis, and tuning
- Experience in running AWR reports, creating SQL Profiles, and plan analysis
- Familiarity with Oracle 19C DB
- Strong English communication skill and Individual and independent performer
- Must have Skills: Oracle Applications DBA
- Good to Have Skills: Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL (PLSQL)
Got what it takes? Click “APPLY” to submit your resume