Are you an experienced Oracle Financials Consultant looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your career? This is your chance now.
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field.
- At least 1-2 years Oracle EBS Release 11i or 12 in experience in an application support, implementation or consulting role and supply chain or manufacturing or inventory management or financials experience.
- At least 1-2 years on the following Oracle modules: Order to Cash, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, and Cash Management.
- Experienced in Full cycle Oracle EBS implementation or major upgrade experience.
- Experienced with Oracle Implementation Methodology, Business Process Engineering and or similar ERP implementation methodologies and Oracle eBusiness suite modules.
- Process design, system configuration, testing, development specification and end user training.
- Participate in the design a high quality application architecture that meets organization’s business requirements.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
Got what it takes? Click “APPLY” to submit your resume