Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist Project Manager with survey reports and compile reports for submission to key stakeholders.
- Schedule, coordinate and track receipt of completed surveys for post-governance reports.
- Conduct periodic needs and outcome assessment to evaluate the effectiveness and relevance of key programmes.
- Support Coaches on UST programs as required.
- Support the review and development of programmes based on client needs.
- Coordinate quarterly employee events (Event coordination
- Conduct outreach activities and events based on needs to target client group, other organisations and the community.
- Invitation, confirmation, and management of ongoing relations with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate & Manage Event Logistics.
- Manage communications and feedback from stakeholders.
- Plan the manpower roster for programmes.
- Update client attendance after every activity
- Small Office Management (General Affairs and Admin)
- Manage and upkeep inventory of stationery, pantry and general office supplies
- Handle office routines such as telephone calls and inquiries, photocopying, typing, requisition and control of office stationeries and receipt and distribution of office mails.
- General office administration manners - Perform data collection and data entry for department's monthly reports
- Arrange for deliveries or courier services
- maintain purchase listings such as laptop and IT issues etc.
- Work on any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Requirements / Competencies
- Diploma/Degree holder in any discipline with experience in event management and stats.
- Good communication (oral and written), interaction and facilitation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to plan and track budgets and execute programmes.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, effectively, and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
To apply, please submit a cover letter and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until a suitable candidate is found.