Do you have a passion for software development and a talent for managing complex projects? We are seeking a skilled Software Project Manager to join our team and lead the development of our software applications. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the entire software development life cycle, from project planning to deployment. The ideal candidate should have experience in software development and project management, as well as excellent leadership and communication skills.
If you are a skilled Software Project Manager with a passion for software development and a desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team and help us deliver high-quality software solutions to our customers.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a Project Coordinator / Project Manager
- Relevant technical & past experience in managing projects (software)
- In-depth knowledge of project management and development procedures
- Hands on experience in budgeting, bookkeeping and reporting.
- Soft skill for Communication, leadership, organization, negotiation, team management, time management & risk management will be necessary
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Attention to details
- Proactive problem solver
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Help to manage and execute project for various business units especially in terms of deliverables, liabilities, costing, resource management etc in relation with our UOC (unified Operation Center) solution model for our customers.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks, resource requirements, and full scale project plans
- Formulate strategy and direction, develop business model, product roadmap and monetization potential
- Manage the project resource plan and budget
- Manage project issues, risks and actions
- Manage the development of appropriate documentation required by the projects i
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Manage project resource allocation and track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Quality assurance
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Coordinate with external stakeholders (including members and vendors) to ensure project delivery