SAP EWM Functional Senior Consultant / Lead Consultant
GECO Asia Pte Ltd is looking for SAP EWM Functional Senior Consultant / Lead Consultant to join our team! If you are expert in SAP EWM, then we have the perfect job for you.
We offer superb career opportunity and compensation package. Apply now!
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5 years of functional consulting experience in SAP EWM (EWM 9.0 and higher is desirable) which would include at least 1 full cycle implementations experience from Blueprint to post implementation, roll-out or support projects. An additional ECC module knowledge like MM-IM including WM is highly desirable.
- 2 E2E EWM implementations with S/4HANA.
- Lead EWM requirements gathering, preparation of functional specification document (FSD), Technical functional specification document (TSD).
- Should have supported Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), executed data migration and user training in EWM implementation and roll-outs.
- Very good experience in warehouse processes of Outbound, Inbound & Internal Warehouse Operations.
- Well versed and hands on experience with EWM system configuration for Goods Receipt with Put-away, Picking, Packaging, Kitting, Put-away / Interleaving, Transfer Postings, Physical Inventory, Bin to Bin Stock Movements, Cross Docking, Replenishments and Cycle Counts, Batch Management, Handling Unit Management, Wave Planning, Consolidation, Slotting and Rearrangement, Mobile Data Entry RF Integration, Reports for Labor Management and Label Printing and Label Management.
- Experience in integration with automated storage and retrieval systems using MFS concept is a plus.
- Knowledge on setting up interfaces with external business partners and transportation service providers would be a plus.
- Good analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- Excellent customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive the requirement gathering sessions with the client.
- Configuring the system and providing configuration documents.
- Creation of system and process design documents.
- Creation of Functional Specification documents as per business needs for RICEFW development and functional testing and certification of such development.
- Test planning for integration testing, system testing and UAT including defect resolution.
- Conduct UAT with business users.
- Creation of any training material with functional information during training to support, handover or transition or end user training.
- Execute system cutover, go live and post go live support.
- Design and implement complex configuration management solutions for all EWM scenarios, integration with MM, SD, QM and TM and lead the team to produce defect free product at the end of SIT & UAT.