Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involve with designing and developing world-class solutions and demonstrating SAP best industry practices as well.
- Communicating with business users for better understanding of the requirements and converting the same into Functional Specification document.
- Getting the new design/developments approved from Client internal SAP Central Control Board.
- Manage the SAP deliverables and also co-ordinate with different non-SAP teams for the project deliverables.
- Work closely with SAP ABAP technical team for the developments.
- Work with external partners like 3PL, OEMs and Carriers
- Unit testing and Integration testing of the deliverables.
- Provide support to business users during UAT phase of the project and resolving issues if any.
- End User training and Handover KT to the SAP Production team.
- Communicating with other SAP modules such as SAP-SD & SAP-FICO for better understanding of business scenarios.
- Minimum 5-7 years of SAP MM/LOG experience working in Implementation / Rollout/Support projects.
- Functional Expertise: Proficient SAP MM knowledge and thorough with SAP MM Customizations, Master Data, SAP Reports etc. SAP ALE/EDI (IDOC) expertise, Integration with external partner systems.
- Technical Expertise: Basic level ABAP debugging skills.
- Language proficiency: Good proficiency in English.
- Open to explore for solutions or ideas by stretching out of the normal SAP borders and looking various avenues like SAP OSS notes, Internet and other means so that an extra mile could be reached. Take initiative to research and understand areas of concern relating to project/task assigned to, not necessary confining to SAP specific.
- Good interpersonal skills and positive attitude to learn. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, Analytical skills.
- Well versed of working with onsite/offshore model. Adaptability to work with professionals having diversified backgrounds.
- Degree/Degree in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.