We are Hiring: Senior Automation Quality Analyst (Sr. QA)
Design and develop automated tests in a web-based environment using automation tools and scripting tools such as Selenium WebDriver and/or any automation tools.
Review requirements and participate in architecture/design reviews with an emphasis on test automation strategy and enforcement of excellent coding standards.
Create and enhance test automation frameworks and suites as necessary.
Ensures that business requirement specification are analyzed and understood properly and able to translate into automated test cases.
Ensures that the system is released conforming to the functions and requirements set and agreed by the customer and development, supported by the Test Summary Report and/or Acceptance Test Certificate.
- Understand and comply with the defined and agreed Software Development Life Cycle and CMMI standards of the organization.
- Understands various approaches used in testing such as System, Integration and Regression.
- Develop and establish automation strategies and processes of the organization.
- Implement and review the design and development of all aspects of automation testing (i.e creation, execution and maintenance of automated test scripts).
- Able to collaborate with the Manual Quality Team for the test cases to be automated and provide feedback on test case creation improvements.
- Executes manual test cases if necessary.
- Writes and submits Test Summary Report and/or Test Acceptance Certificate
- Satisfy customer by providing clear specifications and quality product according to specified requirements
- Exhibits confidence in understanding the business concerns and provides sound business suggestions and recommendations accordingly
- Obtained a Bachelor’s or College degree in either of the following - Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology and/or related field.
- Working knowledge in different types of testing, both in white box and grey box testing.
- Working knowledge on test automation framework (BDD, KDT, DDT) and backend automation framework (Postman, SoapUI, Rest API)
- Working knowledge on any database technology (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB).
- Must have an experience in creating a Master test plan; ● Must have an in-depth understanding of Test Design Techniques, QA methodologies and SDLC (both Waterfall and Agile Methodologies);
APPLY and JOIN Our Growing QA Team!!