We are Hiring: Senior Manual Quality Analyst (Sr. QA)
Ensures that business requirement specification are analyzed and understood properly and able to translate into functional specifications and test cases.
Evaluates and tests new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify if programs are functioning according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines.
Ensures that the system is released conforming to the functions and requirements set and agreed by the customer and development, supported by the Test Summary Report and/or Acceptance Test Certificate.
Reviews test cases and test reports created by team members
The candidate must have:
● obtained a Bachelor’s or College degree in either of the following - Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology and/or related field.
● at least five (5) years working experience in Quality Assurance and/or testing;
● At least 1-2 years of testing experience in SAP Retail and/or Supply Chain. Testing experience in SAP S/4HANA, Sales Distribution (SD) and or Materials Management modules is a plus but not required.
● Must be proficient in writing test cases and test scripts;
● Must have an experience in creating a Master test plan;
● Must have an in-depth understanding of Test Design Techniques, QA methodologies and SDLC (both Waterfall and Agile Development)