We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Technical Documentation Writer to join our team in the Philippines.
- Journalism/Communications degree or any BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1-3 years of professional working experience in technical content writing.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills(moderate proficiency will meet expectations)
- Ability to translate complex technical ideas into easy concepts for any user to understand
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment full of ambiguity and tight deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills, sound business judgment, strategic and analytical capabilities
- Experience in customer service or technical support a huge plus
- Experience writing support content (help articles, email templates, etc.) for a global audience
- Experience working in a content or knowledge management system (CMS/KMS)
- Working knowledge of Google Docs
- Tech savvy with good orientation for early technology adoption
- Write, edit, and publish internal communications/announcements for Google support agents
- Clarify announcement details with Product Support Managers and other product SMEs
- Stage announcements in client’s proprietary agent communications tool
- Review content for accuracy and adherence to editorial guidelines and quality
- Manage announcements for multiple products, ensuring publishing target dates are met
If you are interested with the role, Click the Apply button below!