1. Day to Day responsibilities
- Responsible for the full onboarding cycle for contractors - identify, source, screen and offer candidates based on skill requirements from Capability Directors and hiring managers.
- Ensure quality sources from agency vendors to provide desired flow of recruits to hiring managers.
- Executing approved processes according to standard methods to ensure deliverable are completed as required in timely manner.
- Maintain business and industry knowledge to guide project in strategic delivery decisions.
- Partnering with other teams (recruiting, HR PA, Talent Connectors) to understand current and future demands and coming up with solutions ahead of time.
- Oversee the compliance process of onboarding of contractors (locals and expats); including NDA, BGC and other onboarding documents are submitted.
- Monitor EP updates from vendor to ensure resources onboard in a timely manner.
- Monitor overall renewal and extension process for contractor lifecycle.
- Managing issues and escalations pertaining to contractors
- Managing other processes (resignation, termination, roll offs and conversions)
2. Stake-holder management
- Delivery of business and industry knowledge to guide stakeholders in strategic delivery decisions.
- Weekly/as needed checkpoint with various project and stakeholders on the status of recruitment activities.
3. Vendor management
- Manage the performance of vendors to ensure that the service delivery and the process requirements are being met.
- Continuous benchmarking to identify leading practices and to measure service performance of existing vendors against appropriate external standards.
- Perform supplier and market risk analysis.
- Negotiate contracts to achieve the most beneficial commercial agreements with suppliers in line with the business strategy.
Additional Job Details:
- Bachelor's Degree in any disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of Technology Recruiting
- Confident and good English communication skills. Experienced and is comfortable with speaking to people of any level, whether it’s in person, on the phone or in writing; and good having thoughts articulation is important.
- Aggressive, high energy, driven and resilient recruiter, can-do, down-to-earth attitude; and willing to learn.
- Meticulous and details oriented will be an advantage.
- Compassionate and consultative mindset to support the recruitment process and stakeholder management,
- Cooperative and collaborative behavior to work with the various teams.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work within a diverse team environment.