- Administer, configure, and maintain Windows and Linux servers in a mixed environment.
- Perform routine system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes.
- Install, configure, and maintain third-party software applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system and application issues in a timely manner.
- Extensive working experience with HPE DL and Synergy server platforms.
- Perform hardware setup, configuration, and maintenance of HPE servers.
- Monitor and manage the health and performance of HPE server infrastructure.
- Work closely with vendors and support teams to troubleshoot and resolve hardware-related issues.
Work experience requirements:
- Years of experiences: 5 – 10 years
- Microsoft Windows with VMware Skillsets, with at least 1 certification or Red Hat Certified Engineer. (Mandatory)
- Working experience on HPE infra background (HPE DL and Synergy), preferred.
- Working in a large enterprise preferred.
- ITIL V3 or V4 preferred.